Thursday, April 24, 2008

iPhone user in India since Jan 08...

I have been an iPhone user in India on Airtel network for the past 3 months & I wanted to share my views on how iPhone has been & what I love the most:
  • iPhone has been a huge upgrade for me, being a Nokia 2100 phone user
  • Love the Email, Camera & Calendar features on iPhone
  • Amazing interface & not found any usability issues in the product
Looking forward for the iPhone 2.0 - that would provide active sync with MS Exchange!

iPhone definitely is a great product in the cell phone space, waiting to see what cool features will come out from Android platform in order to compete with iPhone.

This post is the first in series of iPhone, I will be writing further posts on comparison of iPhone SDK & Android... currently experimenting them!

-Bhaskara

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home